Text at top (next game etc)

Next Game: Boston At Edgar Street On Saturday April 20th Kick-Off 3.00pm

Monday, February 27, 2017

Jimmy Oates' Future is Black and White

This is from the club:
Defender Jimmy Oates has committed his future to Hereford FC, extending his Edgar Street stay by signing a contract with the club to the end of the 2017/18 season.
“I feel very privileged and excited having just signed my first contract for Hereford FC. It has been an exceptional season so far and the whole squad has worked extremely hard to be in the position we are in at the moment, so to know that I will be a part of it again next season is a great feeling. I’ve absolutely loved my time with the mighty Bulls and can’t wait to finish off what we’ve started this season and keep the ball rolling in 2017/2018.
“A massive thank you to Ken and the members of the board and especially Beads and Jenks for all of their support and commitment.”